14 December 2011

Current Reading



I felt that I needed a change of scenery reading wise so to speak, and I thought I'll give good old Sci Fi another bash. I've been put off in the past by all the weird sex that the writers hope will happen in the future. Hmmmm.

I've only heard good things about Leviathan Wakes though. It's a collaboration written by Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck under the pseudonym James S.A. Corey. I'm a Abraham fan, and this is the first thing I'm reading that Franck has done. I'm about halfwayish and enjoying it immensely. A review should be up next week sometime.

In other news, my huge bookase is done and up! For a first ever woodworking project, it went surprisingly well. I bled quite a bit, but no stitches was needed. Photographic proof will be added as soon as I can find my damn camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment